Monday, September 8, 2008

Addison's Blessing Day!

Click to play Addison
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


We had a great day! Thanks to everyone who came and supported our family! We love you!

7 comments:

Heidi.. said...

Great pics sis! I swear you have the cutest babies...
All those little kiddies are so adorable - I just think they are so sweet!
:o)
It really was a great day Andy and Tina!

Cindy said...

I just love your videos! You have some great pictures from this beautiful day! Addison is definitely a blessing in our lives as are all the grandchildren! What beautiful, honest spirits!

Aubrey said...

Those were so cute to look through. Thanks again for inviting us, it is always nice to see you guys. And Addison is such a cute and very good baby.

Hey can I get a copy of the pictures of my girls? The ones of Annie and The other two on the porch? :)

Lori said...

It was a great day! As dad says, "Good company, good food!"

Elizabeth said...

So DELICIOUS!!! T you did such a nice job with the video. What a beautiful day you created. Thank you for inviting me to be there.
Love you guys.

Teresa said...

WOW!!
That was adorable!! Lots of fun pics,and pretty ones of your babies!! I was wondering if I too could get some copies of pictures or you could email them to me. Lots of fun!!

Pop said...

That was wonderful Ti. I likes the pictures, but most of all the company you had there. What a great family. Andy did such a great job in the blessing and i was proud of him as he blessed Addison. Just think, the family keeps progressing closer and closer back to it original roots, that being Heaven. Having the families sealed through the power of thePriesthood and making it Eternal is one great squishy, or super fuzzy.