



We took Addison in for her 2 month visit last Friday. She is now 11 pounds 10 ounces. HOLY MOLY! Big girl! Granted Brooklyn was early and a tiny baby, but she weighed that much at 4 months. That would be funny if Addison eventually caught up with Brooklyn. Well we finally have been able to get more of her smiling! What a cutie!
4 comments:
Oh Dear Addie! YOu are such a sweetheart! It is so much fun being able to see so much of you and Brooklyn! Love it!
I think she will pass her sister up! :)
Cute background Ti! Love it~
Ahhh..little one. She is pure angel! (for now anyway {insert devil smiley} ) It was a fun picnic the other day, I'm glad we got some pics of her smiling.
Oh she is such a cutie. I love her big smile.
She is a sweety. Cute pics TI.
Post a Comment