![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Thursday, September 18, 2008
The State Fair...
We went to the State Fair again this year with my sisters and nephew Parker. Addison slept the whole time, and Brooklyn and Parker liked all the "pee-you" animals and the farm. We of course got all the favorite State Fair snacks, how can you pass those up! Although after we felt kind of BLAH! It was fun though! It's a tradition I will keep up! Especially for the Dippin Dots. .....I sure wish they sold those in the store.....! Anyway, here are some pictures we took. Don't we look fabulous in the pear tree? (well If i peeked my head in a little more you could actually see it's me...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good times, fun times at the State Fair! We looked at the animals, butter cow and friends, photography, all the other art and homemade stuff, cute cowboys, oh wait... that might have just been me. :) We didn't even hit any of the booths, shows, or rides and we were there for almost 4 hours. Phew! Oh yes we did have some dippin dots ~yummy~ and lunch that I could have gone without, but ya gotta eat, right! Ok I am done~
Sounds like you ladies (and gent, Parker) had a blast! I love your pictures.
:o)
My favorite part of the store was watching Brooklyn very cautiously taking an egg from the chicken! that was too cute! That was so much fun and it was a beautiful day!
Looks like a lot of fun. It is fun they have aactivities for the little ones.
Post a Comment