Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yeah for Girls!!!!

Kiley had her baby today! I didn't want to steal her thunder, but I had to post some pictures! She is such a cute itty bitty baby! 5 pounds 1 ounce and 17 inches long. Brooklyn weighed that exactly, but was 17 1/2 inches long. It is fun to remember when you hold new babies how tiny your own were. My turn is next!!! WOO HOO! It was kind of a tease going up there and having to leave!! :) j/k.....(kind of)
Congrats Kiley and Dennis, you got some cute cute kids!
Oh, and no name as of yet for the new little one! :)

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah! Congrats to the Dillingham family! I'm so glad everything went well! Yes my dear Tina you are almost there, way to hang in there!

Lori said...

Congrats to Kiley and Dennis! I am so happy that everything went well. Ti, you are being so patient. :) It is a big tease to go up there, and it not be for you. Your time is coming soon! Cute pictures! Brookie looked pretty cute holding little baby! I think she will be mommys big helper!!!

Aubrey said...

Yea, I am so glad that she made it here safe. I cant wait to go see her.

Pop said...

Well, guess it is my turn to say congrats. She is a cutie and I am happy she is healthy, You all look so cute holding her. Everybody looks happy, but Cheesy Bill, i think you look the happiest. Hope to hear of a name soon.

Pop said...

Fun slide show. Looks like everything is going well and everybody is happy.