Monday, June 9, 2008

Baby update....

At my doctor's appt last Friday, Dr Langeland moved the C-Section up to the 3rd of July, (unless she comes before)!!! YEAH! I now have weekly appointments until then! Everything is looking good! Can't wait to see her! :) Brooklyn is getting more excited now that we are getting things ready, and seeing her cute baby cousin Abigail.

Baby





8 comments:

Lori said...

Brooklyn has a birthday around a holiday, and so will baby Addie! Maybe even Fathers Day! Hee hee!

Heidi.. said...

Yippeeeee for babies! It's so exciting. I think subconsciously we all are thinking Father's Day, so if we all put our minds together, maybe it will happen!
Okay, everyone think "Father's Day, Father's Day, Father's Day.."
:o)

Cindy said...

Woohoo! The 4th of July is a fun time to have a birthday around! Way to stick in there Ti!

Girlie Mama said...

Yay!!!! So close!!!!

Becca

Pop said...

I'll second the comments. July 3 is also the same day Polly and I were sealed in the Jordan River Temple.
Father's Day or July 3 are good days. Andy Daddy can have someone in the family with a July birthday to share.

Tiff said...

Yay babies! I am so excited to meet your new little cutie! Keep me updated! :) Love ya, Ti!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

How exciting this will be. Good luck with everything Tina.

Amy said...

Wow, that's crazy that our due date is only 2 days apart now. Why a C- section?