This last weekend we had my family over to our house for yet another holiday, Father's Day! We took advantage of us all being together and also celebrated Cindy's birthday, and they threw me a SURPRISE baby shower! It was quite a surprise! Thank you to my family!
We also had the Buckley kids sleep over and they had fun playing in Brooklyn's little pool, and eventually started a water fight! They had a great time, and I was surprised by how much fun Brooklyn had getting water dumped on her too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hi Ti!! Once again thank you for letting us come to your house for another gathering!! Lots of fun!!
I would love a copy of those pics if you feel like sending them to me!!
love ya!!
Tres
IT was fun, wasn't it? Hee hee, we got you with our SURPRISE!!! It sure felt like a lot of events going on in one day....oh wait, there was a lot of events going on in one day!
Woohoo!
Good Times.
:o)
Summer Fun!!!
I love the way your camera captured that water being thrown! That was so cool! Thank you for letting us gather at your house! I love summer!
I love summer as well! Lots of good times... fun times....!
Ok I am a dork! I am so happy that we surprised you. Lots of fun! And um.. yeah, thats all I got!
yeah yeah yeah. i agree with everyone! good time, fun times!! surprises ROCK!! :)
Post a Comment