



Brookie just got a new dancing dress from Grandma Gerritsen. WOW...she loves it. She had lots of fun dancing with LoLo yesterday. She also wanted to keep it on for bed last night. We did manage to get her into PJ's, but she insisted on wearing it today too! We snapped a few shots of her outside playing today in it. Thanks Grandma! :) We got a happy camper!
9 comments:
So that's the beautiful pink dress! She is very pretty and she dances so good! Way to dance Lo! I can't wait to see it!
I want a twirly dress too!!! That reminds me of being little and dancing around. There's nothing like dancing with Brookie, she's GOOD!
:o)
Brookie knows how to boogie down! Especially when she puts on her dancing dresses! Love ya babe! Oh and thanks for humoring your mom and I, and posing for some pictures. They turned out way cute!
I like girls in dancing dresses. I remember how my girls loved to dance in their twirly dresses. Course they loved to dance with mom and dad all of the time anyway. "I got rhythm, twirly down rhythm."
Brookie,
I love your new dancing dress!! You dance like an angel!! That's the best twirly dancing that I have seen in a very long time. I used to love to dance when I was little, too.
Lo,
You teach her amazing dance skills!!
Ti,
You should be soooo proud of that little girl of yours!! She is absolutely an angel!! (minus the temper tantrums)....
Why thank you Des! I break them out every once in a while! (my dance skills)
She and Bode need to get together and boogy. Her music is much more wholesome though. Very cute. When's the baby coming????
July 3rd! Can't wait! What about you Amy?
wow, she's got moves!
Post a Comment