I love the way she dances as she's singing! She's a sweetheart! Wow, can you believe you are about to have another one? Time sure flies!
So cute! Now she can sing that to her baby sister. She is growing so fast.
THAT IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Brookie is so good at ABC's! I love when she says... " X Y Z." She sticks her tongue out when she says Z. It is soo cute!
What a smartie pants!!! Good job brookie, and maybe you could write those letter down and put them in your TREASURE BOX!!!
We are soo proud of our Brookie. Just a new adventure everyday and accomplishments galore. You are SOOOOO CUTE.
Awesome job, Brookie! She's such a smart girl.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the way she dances as she's singing! She's a sweetheart! Wow, can you believe you are about to have another one? Time sure flies!
So cute! Now she can sing that to her baby sister. She is growing so fast.
THAT IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Brookie is so good at ABC's! I love when she says... " X Y Z." She sticks her tongue out when she says Z. It is soo cute!
What a smartie pants!!! Good job brookie, and maybe you could write those letter down and put them in your TREASURE BOX!!!
We are soo proud of our Brookie. Just a new adventure everyday and accomplishments galore. You are SOOOOO CUTE.
Awesome job, Brookie! She's such a smart girl.
Post a Comment