![]() |
| Make a slide show, scrapbook or ecard |
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Our spooky Halloween....
We had a fun halloween this year. Brooklyn is at this fun age so it was fun to watch her and dress her up. She didn't like her costume all that much, but i must say she looked cute!!!! We actually had a surprise birthday party for Shelby on Oct 27, but made it our Halloween party so she wouldn't know it was for her. It turned out to be so fun. We had the kids play some games and they all wore their costumes. On Halloween we went to our ward's trunk or treat. Brooklyn loved getting all the candy, she thought that was the coolest thing ever. We decked out our yard this year (thanks to all of Lori's stuff) and had a few trick-or-treaters come later in the evening.....Then Lori and Andy made me watch the Halloween movies....i am a wimp!!! I have my hands to my face and they are sitting there watching it like it is a comedy! It was fun though! Here are some pictures of our fun Halloween. Now time for Thanksgiving!!!! We love this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So fun, I love her costume it is so cute. What did she want to be? Or did she have an opinion? Cute!
I don't think she would have cared....she doesn't like any sort of dress-up stuff. We try to put it on and watch out!!!
Tina I love your background! You do such a great job on here! MOre people need to check it out! Its so cute! I love the pictures you took. Great job!
Great fun. Halloween the big day for witches and warlocks. Nice pictures. It is all about the kids. That is why grandpas and grandmas love them sooo much.
Post a Comment