Well....it's cold, but no snow. It's hard to believe that we just had Thanksgiving and 29 days until Christmas. We have been getting out Christmas stuff at our house the last few days. I love this time of year, especially when we can be with our families. We love you all!!!
Happy Holidays!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WE LOVE YOU TOO. I LOVE BEING WITH MY FAMILY. YOU ARE THE GREATEST. TI YOU REALLY DEVELOPED A GREAT BLOG. I LOVE IT AND THE MUSIC IS GREAT TOO.
Ti, I love it! Christmas IS the best time of year. I love the feeling it brings! I am going to try and enjoy it more this year. It is hard when you work retail. But i am definitely enjoying it so far. Great job TI! Love the music!
Merry Christmas
Season's Greetings
Happy Holidays
Joyeux Noel
Feliz Navidad
Love and Hugs!
Oh, and Andy Williams ROCKS!!
Heidi you are silly!
Yeah, Heidi finally joined the blogging world! Now we need to get everyone else to join! I was thinking of making my own blog. (Only if i can think of some interesting things to blog about!)
I am a little boring. :)
Post a Comment