Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy 4th!!!



Just thought i would add some photos from our 4th. Me, Andy & Brooklyn all had our matching shirts on as tradition. The day was definately a hot one....we started out with breakfast at my dad's (which was sooooo good)....beats IHOP. Then we decided to beat the heat and went to a movie. We saw Ratatouille....cute....for what i saw of it. I decided to take Brooklyn and she wasn't enjoying it too much. Andy actually went golfing while i went to the movie....so my sisters took turns and we all had our turn out in the hall. It was fun though. Andy had a good time golfing....won't say his score...but he behaved...which is great!!!!! I am not fishing any more clubs out of the pond. (j/k Andy).......
We had a great view of the Magna fireworks from our house. All in all...a nice day!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Brooklyn is so dang cute! Does she still need me? I'm so glad someone does!

Pop said...

Cindy you are always kneaded. I think the 4th went really well and everyone did mostly what they wanted. This picture of Brooklyn is adoreable. I'm proud as punch she is mine.

Pop said...

The breakfast was good. We should open up our own Mom and Pop breakfast place with the kind of breakfast we had. Family supported, and everyone came.