

I was just talking with my sister's yesterday. My anniversary is one month from today.....5 years. I just can't believe how fast time flies. August 8, 2002. What a day! The best day of my life so far. I am not trying to be all mushy, but it was!!! I can be with this man forever! I am blessed! The planning, waiting, worries, stress, $$$$$ all worth it in the end. We had a great day!!!!!

4 comments:
You look so young! Wow, 5 years...that is so great! Mine is going on 17...wow!!! I'm so old!
Cute pictures. How'd you do your fun back ground?
That was a great day. You were the prettiest Bride there and we were and are still proud of your decision to be married in the temple. Now you have a nice little family of your own. Kudo's for you guys.
I LOVED YOUR WEDDING it was a great day!!! but i remember i was really sad cuz i didn't want you guys to leave on your honeymoon!!! and now you have a house!!! i love ya!!!!
Post a Comment