Before school started for my girlies we decided it was time to do something with our hair. For the longest time Brooklyn had wanted to cut her hair, but when the time would come she would quickly change her mind and wanted it to stay long. Still undecided we went over to Bonnie's house and she started on me and Lori first. As we were talking with Brooklyn and Addison, Brooklyn wanted it cut short- but I think I was the one unsure now. I agreed, and Bonnie took a big snip and her hair and it was gone. I cried- not that I didn't like it, but it had never been that short since she was a baby. All the emotions were hitting me- she is growing up. Of course we all loved it, and she is so happy she did it! Addison got her hair trimmed, I didn't think I could handle to in one day... :). Bonnie put some really tiny (and I mean tiny) curls in her hair. It took along time, Addison even took a little nap. They both turned out darling and had fun-they've never had the works done with a shampoo before. Should've thought about taking the camera, but didn't. I did have Andy's ipod so I could snatch a few pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I want curls like that in my hair!
I know I posted on these a while back but don't see it. The girls hair is soooo cute. Gosh, how fast they have grown...
A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!
Post a Comment