Thursday, September 15, 2011

School is in session

We had two big first days this last month. We had Brooklyn start Kindergarten and Addison's 1st year of preschool. Brooklyn loves school! Her teacher is Miss Farmer, and she has some great friends in her class. She has already brought home homework, done a fundraiser, and been a great student. I asked her what her favorite part of school was and she said "going to the library"! She can't wait to read, so that doesn't surprise me at all. Addison started preschool last Friday so has only gone once. She has looked forward to that day for along time. Even the drive to school she was so excited, but getting there she had a rough time. I think it hit her that it was HER turn. That used to be Brooklyn's school, and now its Addie's. She cried for a bit, but her teachers said she did awesome! We picked her up and she said she had fun, and wants to go back! We'll see what next week brings. I am so proud of my girls and their accomplishments, and can't wait to see what the year will bring!












3 comments:

Emily said...

Your girls are SO adorable!

Gramps said...

I'M REALLY PROUD OF MY GIRLS. THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE AND SMART. I LOVE YOU BROOKLYN AND ADDISON, FROM PAPA

Heidi.. said...

LOVE IT! I forgot how cute their "starting school" pics were! They are beauties!