Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our baby turned "2".....




































The candles blew themselves out this year.....so we pretended!

We threw Addison a Hello Kitty-flower-polka dot party this year. Did I take pictures of all of the decorations...of course not--but it turned out so cute!!! We had a busy day since we were celebrating the "4th" and her birthday, but it was SO fun! I love to throw parties, so we wanted to make it super fun since we were celebrating the two events. We had A BBQ with both sides of our family, had a pinata for the kids- which Addison was afraid of ..maybe she was just sad the other kids were hitting Hello Kitty, who knows! The Shewell's stayed and watched fireworks with us later that night! I hope Addie had a great day...she sure was tuckered out by the end of it! Thanks to all of our family who came and a bigger thanks to everyone for helping out!!


Happy Birthday Addie! We love you!

3 comments:

Heidi.. said...

It was so fun!!!
I'm glad she had a good day...

Stephanie said...

Tina our little girls are growing so fast!!!

I love her little pink car!! So cute!

Gramps said...

It was a lot of fun. That one picture of me sitting there with my head half gone looked like I WAS PLUGGING THE HOLE ON MY BELLY BUTTON.