Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sing & Dance with me....

So glad it's March now! We've actually been quite bored here at our house....trying to get rid of all this sick junk.....(we've had someone sick since the week before Christmas). Since we've been home bound for awhile what could be more fun that videoing the kids.....they crack me up. I am big on pictures and video's, I love to be able to look back and capture these cute little moments! Alot of videos I have watched back I would not have remembered so I am glad I got them on tape!
My girls love to sing and dance.....especially the same songs, over and over and over and over...... Addison is dancing like Brooklyn in this video....

Excuse the crying baby in this next one..... Brooklyn spelling her name & singing!

This one cracks me up! I have the camera so they can see themselves in it and Addison decided to show off her drama skills....she can be sad and switch right back to singing and smiling...she is so goofy!

I am so happy to be able to stay at home and enjoy these silly moments with my girls! :)

9 comments:

Heidi.. said...

THOSE ARE THE CUTEST VIDEOS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! Oh my heck...I see them every day and it still just amazes me how sweet they are!!! :)

Heidi.. said...

Even cute the second time around!!! Addie's "crying" in that third one had me rollin'!!
LOVE IT!

Lori said...

Oh my heck that is priceless stuff right there! Haha! Made my day!!!

Cindy said...

Wowzers!!! Addie is HILARIOUS! That made me laugh so hard! What adorable little girls! I have one of those...except for when she sluffs and goes to her Aunt Tina's house..not so cute then! HAHAHA! Love you T!

Gramps said...

What a wonderful team of singers, dancers and all around sweet girls. Addie will be good in drama. Anyone who can turn it on and off like that, deserves a chance in drama. Love them a lot.

Kiley said...

cute, cute!!

Michele McKay said...

Tina!!! These girls of your are absolutely adorable!

Teresa said...

Oh my crud!!! What funny girls! Lo told me about the one where Addie breaks into songs then simultaneously into tears....what adorale stinker-pots! Glad you can stay with them and video all this stuff to entertain us with!!
LOVE THEM!!!

Stephanie said...

So, sO, SO CUTE!! Made me laugh.