Monday, March 15, 2010

Another make-over......

I have come to realize that I have just as much fun giving my blog "make-overs" as I do blogging. I feel like I am always wanting to change it up a bit! I love google....and I love all the free things you can download. I LOVE LOVE my new photoshop elements 8. I have been able to try almost everything on PSE that Photoshop CS4 can do and it works....which makes me very happy considering this is MUCH cheaper! I have learned alot over the last little while, I just wish I had more ways to use what I have learned. Maybe that is why I am always wanting to give blog make-overs!! Also, I know everyone has different size computer screens, so when I make these I make them to fit my screen....I'd be interested to know how much of it you can see.
Here is my latest background & header.......let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I LOVE IT! I know my screen is different then yours...I see maybe 1/4 of an inch of red on the side...Super cute Ti!

Heidi.. said...

Yours is always so cute! :)