Yep...I did it. I am starting up my own AVON business. I have been going back and forth about doing it, but just made the decision to give it a try. I am excited about it, and hope that with your help....(no pressure :) ) that I can make it work! If anyone is interested and doesn't already go through someone, I would love to be your gal! I will be getting a website and you can order directly on that, or I have brochures I will be handing out. For my family and friends that don't live in my area or out of state....you can by online through me and get it shipped right to you! I will have more details later when I learn a bit more about it. So...if your needing some AVON.....let me know!
http://www.youravon.com/tgerritsen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yahoo! Love their eyeliner and Magix! I am excited for you!
I would be happy to! Yay!! :)
Post a Comment