Monday, January 12, 2009

Party, Party.....and another Party!

This year Brooklyn got to celebrate her birthday on 2 different days. She turned 3 on the 31st and had a New Year's Eve party to go along with it! We let her open a few presents on her birthday and then she got to pick out a cupcake and donuts. Later, the Shewell's came over and we had a Guitar Hero band party! It was so fun! We overloaded ourselves with food, and played to our hearts content! Brooklyn will think we have big parties just for her for years to come! I guess that is the fun of having it on New Year's Eve. On the other hand....that is why we did her family party on another day! Too much for one day....for me... :) We had family over on Jan 2nd...after a day of candy making, doctor visits for both my girls, and the Sugar Bowl! (GO UTES!) So I guess...I did plan alot after all. Oh well! It ended up being so much fun! I am glad Brooklyn had a great birthday! Thanks to all who came to be with her! :) Thanks to Kiley for making her Cinderella cake!

Click to play happy 2009

Click to play brooklyn
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Those videos are so much fun! Did that take you a long time? I'm glad Brookie had a good few days! I loved decorating pretzels with her, she was so cute!

Cindy said...

Oh yeah! Will you please change my blog background? You do such a darling job!

Pop said...

I love the videos. I could see Brookie sing the first part of the first video. Who has the drum set thing for the guitar game?

Amy said...

I forgot her birthday was on new years eve. How fun is that!? That's why Brandon wanted Ryker born on the 4th of July so we could watch fireworks every year for his birthday... almost made it. Now both of your girls can have big holiday parties on or around their b-day and think it's just for them.

Heidi.. said...

SO CUTE!!!! :o)

Tina said...

Dad, the game is Teresa's!

Thanks all! :)

Lori said...

That was such a jam packed day, but it was alot of fun!

lAuRa said...

wow- what a lot of fun! I love birthdays. She's a doll!

Tanner, Mel and Hayden said...

i must commend lori for staying awake on new years eve!! lol!! :) love ya lo!! Ti.. cute pics!!!

Teresa said...

Now those are some awesome Smileboxes!!! You are quite talented!!