Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What do you do in your spare time?


What good sports! :)

8 comments:

shelbers said...

hee hee they are so stinkin cute!!! i love brookies peace sign!!

Cindy said...

That is a darling picture! Did Brookie learn that sign from my kids? She is so adorable! Thank you, thank you for changing my Blog! You are amazing....you can change it any time you want too because I'm not as creative as you! Love you!

lAuRa said...

they are such dolls! there's def. nothin funner than takin pics of your kiddies in your spare time! =)

Tanner, Mel and Hayden said...

cute cute cute!!! where did your blog go that has all your backgrounds on it??? am i out of the loop??

Brooke said...

Your girls are so pretty. Love the pics.

Amy said...

So cute! Brooklyn doing "gang" signs and Addison sitting up so big and tall. Yep, that's what I do in my spare time too. :)

Becky said...

WORD! I can totally see Andy when I look at this picture! So cute!!
Kiley

Pop said...

it is like playing with dolls only the live version. It is soooo much fun. Love the pictures and the kids and kids parents.