Just had to post some pictures of my cute baby girl! Addie is such a sweet little baby! She is 4 months now, and getting bigger everyday! She loves her sister very much, In fact, she cries when Brooklyn leaves her. She loves when Brooklyn sings "Twinkle, Twinkle" to her. Addie has rolled from back to tummy, and actually scooted the other day! Grandma & Grandpa G got her an early Christmas present, a bouncer, and she loves that too. I can't believe she is old enough to be in one now! She goes in for her 4 month appt this Friday, so I will have to give those stats later! I love you Addie! :)
Click on picture to view it bigger!
10 comments:
What a beautiful little girl! I just love her!
You do such a great job taking the pics and arranging them on your blog! I'm so jealous. And you're right, Addie is such a darling babe! Cutie Patootie!
Tina! - Your blog is so cute -- and so are your little sweeties! :) Thanks for sending the invite! :) we linked to you :)
Hee hee.. I love those pictures of our little Addie! I swear these kids are little drops of heaven! I know I say that all the time, but it is SO TRUE!!!
:o)
What an angel! Love ya sweetie!
Oh Tina, she is so cute. I can't believe you have another one. Brooklyn has gotten so big - it's funny to hear her talk. Last time I saw you guys I don't think she was saying much...
Well I am as proud as punch with my family and the beautifl children they have given us. You will reap your reward for the way you raise them. Ti, you have a lovely family and you do a grat job with your blog. Love you much.
GREAT!!!
Wow, Ryker isn't doing any of that yet... although he does love his brother. We are excited to meet little Addie over the holidays!
She is adorable, Ti! :) It's a good thing because she had a lot to live up to with Brookie as a big sis! :)
Post a Comment