We took Brooklyn to Disney on Ice last weekend. It was so much fun! We drove downtown and parked under the Church Office Building. We rode the "Train" to the Energy Solutions Arena. Brooklyn had fun on the train. It was so new to her, she just kept smiling. We got to the arena and she got to pick a toy from Aunt Lo, as princessy as she is, she got a wand. We bought her a crown, and then her and Addison both a Minnie Mouse. She was so excited for it to start, when it finally did she was all smiles. The look on her face was priceless!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I was so glad that I felt well enough to go with you guys! Thanks for taking me too! The highlight for me was seeing the excitement on Brooklyn's face. Priceless! That cured my sickness!! Thanks again, it was alot of fun.
See!!! Disney is magical!! I absolutely loved that one too!!
I am glad you all had fun, those are the things to hang on to!!
im so jealous!!! I want hayden to get to see that!!!!! :( Oh well. I am glad you guys had fun!!!! brookie sure does look cute!!!! i bet she died when all the princesses came out!!!!!
What fun memories you are building with your family. Cute video I think you should download all of your videos on CD and give them to Polly for Christmas. She would die, and then be proud as punch to show her friends at work.
Parker loved watching your video! He said "Next time we should go there too"! I'm glad you guys had a good time!
That's so cute! what a cute lil girl! =) glad you had fun!
I'll bet she just loved it.
How fun. we loved her reading the Belle story too!
Post a Comment