Brooklyn wanted to read me a story tonight, so I HAD to get the camera. She read the book the way she remembers it! I think she did a great job! My favorites are when she "looks that way, and that way"...and saying The End after the pages. Too cute!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so precious...I am so amazed at how much she remembers! What a princess!
Ohhhhh...that is sooooo da-licious. Makes you just want to scoop her up and kiss her to death! Somebody's mamma has done a great favor to her daughter by reading with her so often that she already knows what to do with a book. My school teacher heart is beaming with pride!!! :D
It's even better in person! :o)
That is the best remedy for being sick! Love ya
This is the best gift anyone can give a parent. To watch now, our grandchildren reading this way so early. What a wonderful thing you have done for Brookie. This brings soooo much happiness to us as granparents. Good job.
Post a Comment