Ti, those pictures are soo soo soo adorable! I am so glad that they cooperated, especially monkey Brooklyn! I know that you have wanted to take pictures of them! They turned out so cute! Great job!
THose are the most darling pictures ever!!! way to go tina!!! I need to get some cooperation out of hayden so I can try and get some cute pics too!! cute cute cute!!!!!!!
Ti, It really doesn't go with this post, but I just have to tell you that I am so glad that I have you as my twin sister! I know that we think alot alike and it is nice to know that someone really knows how I feel about things. (you know) Thanks for everything! I can't get over those pictures of your girlies! WAY CUTE!
Oh My Gosh. Those are SOOOOOO CUTE!!! (said waving hands around and quite loudly!) You really did do a great job and I am so glad Brookie would hold still for you!!! :o)
Wow, that is amazing. I have been wanting to try to take pictures of my kids, but hey forget that, I need to hire you. You girls are adorable. I also really like that dress Addi is wearing.(Hee Hee) Brooklyn is SO beautiful. and Addi just as precious as could be. Wow!
10 comments:
Ti, those pictures are soo soo soo adorable! I am so glad that they cooperated, especially monkey Brooklyn! I know that you have wanted to take pictures of them! They turned out so cute! Great job!
THose are the most darling pictures ever!!! way to go tina!!! I need to get some cooperation out of hayden so I can try and get some cute pics too!! cute cute cute!!!!!!!
Ti, It really doesn't go with this post, but I just have to tell you that I am so glad that I have you as my twin sister! I know that we think alot alike and it is nice to know that someone really knows how I feel about things. (you know) Thanks for everything! I can't get over those pictures of your girlies! WAY CUTE!
Why I'm impressed. Those two take such wonderful pictures and i even detect a smile from Addison in at least two of them. Great job. I just love them.
Oh my goodness, you did a great job. And it helps alot when you have bueatifull girls. Really Tina you did a great job, forget Kiddie Kandids. :)
Oh I was also going to say, I love the one of Brooklyn, when she was looking down.
Oh My Gosh. Those are SOOOOOO CUTE!!! (said waving hands around and quite loudly!) You really did do a great job and I am so glad Brookie would hold still for you!!! :o)
Wow, that is amazing. I have been wanting to try to take pictures of my kids, but hey forget that, I need to hire you. You girls are adorable. I also really like that dress Addi is wearing.(Hee Hee) Brooklyn is SO beautiful. and Addi just as precious as could be. Wow!
O MY GOODNESS!!!!! you are so creative!!!! i love your girls they are my favorite :) have a gloriously fun day!!! :) :) :)
That is so precious. What cute little girls. Beautiful pictures too.
Post a Comment