Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The "Tag"...

Ok, I finally got to do the tag! Here is what is happening at our house!!! I am not sure who is left to tag, so if anyone hasn't done it, I tag you!


Desktop picture



Kitchen Sink



Fridge



Laundry Room



Favorite Room ('s)

These are a toss up....The girl's room isn't quite done yet!



Closet



What I am reading right now



Favorite shoes



Bathroom

First is the main bathroom, second the master bath...not too exciting


Self Portrait



What my kids are doing right now...

Brooklyn is watching Dora, Addison napping with her daddy!



5 comments:

Lori said...

Hey, your laundry room sort of looks familar. Ti thanks for doing the tag! I loved it!
Especially the self-portrait.
Your choice of books are some of my favorite as well!

Heidi.. said...

Very nice....very nice!
If I ever had a blog and did this, my pictures would be almost the same! ha ha.

Cindy said...

Andy is so cute! My favorite pictures were of Merrill with my babies sleeping on his chest with him!

Pop said...

I think this has been quite fun. I have noticed that everyones closets have been pretty organized. You larned well.

Tanner, Mel and Hayden said...

I tagged you!!! theres a new one on my blog!!!!