Monday, April 7, 2008

St. George Trip

We just got back from our little family vacation to St. George. We thought it would be fun to do before we had our second little arrival in July. Lori came with us, and it was alot of fun. We stayed at a condo for a few nights, then a hotel for one night. We just had a great time relaxing at the pool, shopping, and even drove to Las Vegas for a few hours to show Brooklyn the M&M factory. We visited the St. George temple, and celebrated mine and Lori's birthday while we were there. It was great weather, and we had a great time! Can't wait until the next time!!!
Click to play St. George Trip 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

7 comments:

Heidi.. said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun! I know it was nice to get away and relax for a bit. I sure missed you though! It was WAY too quiet!
Hugs!

Pop said...

We are glad that you had fun and had the chance to get away for a few days. The pictures are really cute and Brooklyn just know how to do a lot of things. Sh is a McGyver granddaughter

Lori said...

Nice pics Ti! Thanks for the fun trip! Lets do it again!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That looks like a lot of fun that you had. Glad your were able to go. And Happy Birthday!!!

Cindy said...

I'm computer lame! I can only get the first 8 pictures to show up big! Am I doing something weird?

Aubrey said...

Fun, we were just down there too. We must have passed eachother. But looks like you had a great time. And Happy Birthday!

Amy said...

Sounds like a good trip. It's always nice to get away. Happy Birthday to you too.