Saturday we had my family over to our house for our traditional Easter Egg Hunt and dinner. We hid the eggs in our front yard and our neighbor's let us use their's while they were out of town, so there was a bigger area for them to find eggs. The kids got a bit spoiled this year, lots of candy, toys, did I say CANDY! It was fun though! My dad was so excited to be wearing that fabulous easter hat!!!

He was our official easter bunny! Then we had our dinner and a cake for Heidi's birthday (which was the 18th-Happy Birthday)! Then later that evening after family left we colored our easter eggs. Andy did most of the coloring, By then Brooklyn was tired.....and so was I!

What a
FUN day!
3 comments:
We had so much fun. It is always exciting to look forward to this every year. The kids were so excited. They were off the walls. And that was before the candy! Thanks to everyone who came, and helped out! Love ya all!
Thank you so much for doing this! I got a glimpse of the awesome day! I love you guys and all the time and energy you put forth for the kids...I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family! I Love you!
So fun, it looks like you had a fun weekend.
Post a Comment