Don't be ashamed Ti! I loved it too! YOu want to go see it again!!! Hee Hee!
you bet i do.....Andy told me today he would go....don't tell him i told you...hee hee!!!
Sounds like a plan! I promise I won't tell! Lets do it!
I will tell him if you don't take me! Hee hee
you want to see it again james?????...hmmm...you surprise me.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! we totally need to go see i again
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Don't be ashamed Ti! I loved it too! YOu want to go see it again!!! Hee Hee!
you bet i do.....Andy told me today he would go....don't tell him i told you...hee hee!!!
Sounds like a plan! I promise I won't tell! Lets do it!
I will tell him if you don't take me! Hee hee
you want to see it again james?????...hmmm...you surprise me.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! we totally need to go see i again
Post a Comment