Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Introducing...Mr. Mason

We just love our 'lil man, Mason Andrew Gerritsen born May 16th. He was 7 pounds 2 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long. He has been such a sweet boy and are so excited to finally have him here! The girls just love him, and are the greatest helpers. We had quite the hospital experience this time around, I ended up with 2 surgeries the same day due to complications with my bladder. I'll spare the details this time around, but I am certainly blessed and thankful for great doctors and nurses and the power of the priesthood! I am so grateful for Andy, he was by my side the whole time- he is an amazing husband and dad, and for our family who helped out so much too!

Here's to hopefully keeping up on the blog now that things are starting to settle in more. I will be back part-time (HURRAY!!!) and getting used to having our new little dude. For now, here's some pictures.






0 comments: