In January we had a run in with unemployment. (hence the absense from blogging), I started working full time which has been tough, but we've managed through and long story short Andy was able to find a job with Fed Ex and also accepted another job offer with GE. It will be great to have Andy working again, he definetely worked hard, and I know through faith and prayer and lots of patience that these jobs were the ones we were waiting for. So while Daddy has been home the girls have found many opportunities to keep him busy.
 |
| the girls LOVE Daddy's huts, apparently he must too! |
 |
| one of our few snow storms........happened to be in March. |
 |
| Daddy and the girls snowman |
2 comments:
YAHOOO FOR FUN TIMES WITH DAD!!!
Those pink coats and snow suits are so fun against the white snow background!
:D
I remember those days happpened way back a long time ago, when my kids were little. Now get to watch the next generation do it. Lots of fun.
Post a Comment