Monday, May 23, 2011

Aunt Sand's Preschool

Well I have a preschool "graduate".....and can I say that I am one happy mommy! She has done amazing over the last 2 years, and is so ready to move on the Kindergarten. Last Tuesday her preschool does a play that I personally looked forward to all year long. All the kids get to participate and have parts, and I don't know how they get them all to do it, but they do. Aunt Sand's preschool is amazing.....Sandra (Teacher)was also given a special award from West Valley City, and happened to have Brooklyns preschool class there the day the Salt Lake Tribune came. Last Thursday was Brooklyn's last day BBQ and we gave them a little gift that we made.  Teacher and Mrs Thomsen are amazing teachers, they make EVERY child feel special, and have a way of teaching those kids that truly touches my heart. As a mom, I couldn't be more proud of my girls.....It's a big year for us and Brooklyn moves on to the BIG school and Addison starts preschool. I love them both so much, and couldn't be more blessed to have such sweet girls!

Brooklyn at preschool practicing her dance with her cousin Ryan. The Salt Lake Tribune took this picture
recognizing Sandra with an award.

Brooklyn as Belle (Beauty and the Beast), with her cousin Ryan as the beast




Brooklyn and Ryan dancing
Brooklyn and her friend Kailee dancing to Bop to the Top from High school Musical



Brooklyn as a penguin in Mary Poppins

dancing to Kiss the Girl from Little Mermaid
Singing America

God Bless the USA



Brooklyn and her cousin Ryan
Brooklyn and her friend Kailee




Brooklyn getting her graduation picture from Teacher

Great job Brooklyn!

This is the picture the kids got after their play from Teacher
This is what Brooklyn gave to her teachers
Mrs. Thomsen, Teacher, Ms. Jensen

4 comments:

The Barnum Family said...

That looks like a seriously stellar preschool! Jayne won't get to go for another year, but I'm thinking I might need you to give me all the info and get us "in". Congrats to Brooklyn!

Heidi.. said...

I LOVED THAT PLAY! :) Can't wait to get the video to watch again!

Aubrey said...

How fun, she does quite a production!! Wish I could get my kids in that preschool. I have heard about the waiting list. Congrats Brooklynn and Ryan, I cant believe they are that old.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh I am dying!!! That is the cutest, most darling series of memories! (Definitely going in her wedding video) How stink'n fun! Love you guys