As much as I've tried, I can never seem to post about our holiday right after it happens. This year especially! We decided to let Brooklyn have a friend party (coming soon), so after all of the Christmas fun we had to get ready for that. Here is a little review of more of the fun we had in December!
.
 |
| Making cookies, always a tradition we do come any holiday time. The last few years we have had Faythe and Hayley over and it had been fun for the girls to do |
 |
| Made gingerbread house with my girls & the Buckley boys! |
 |
| Family parties & Christmas Eve |
 |
| Christmas Day spent with family |
This was one of my most memorable Christmas's. I hope you all had as great as a holiday as I did!
1 comments:
Such fun times!! Christmas really was great this year!! :) Adorable kiddos!
Post a Comment