Sunday, January 17, 2010

In case you were wondering....

* We had a WONDERFUL Christmas...
* We had a FUN New Year's...
* Brooklyn had the BEST 4th birthday...





Phew.....
I posted, I feel better now!
I, of course, do have pictures but it just might be awhile before I can get them on.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wondered where you went :P

I can't believe she is 4?!!! That is too crazy to me. :)

Tiff said...

I love it, Ti!! I always have this nagging feeling about the blog... always, always behind. I can't keep it up to date and be a good mom at the same time! ;) Not enought ime in the day...
I miss you.. we should do a girls night out soon. I need the therapy!

Michele McKay said...

Thanks for the invite Tina! Your family is just adorable!!!!!

<3
Michele

Tanner, Mel and Hayden said...

I am SOOO glad she likes her clothes!!! :D