Brooklyn LOVED Halloween this year! She is finally at that age where she understands what fun these holidays are!
Favorites this year for Brooklyn:
*LOVED her preschool Halloween parade
*Made sugar cookies with family and had pizza
*went to TWO trunk or treats and went around the neighborhood
*being a princess for 2 days in a row and wearing makeup
*of course the CANDY
*visiting with family!
Addison had fun too, even though she doesn't understand why people are giving her candy and dressing funny! Hope you all had as much fun as we did! :)
Happy Halloween
6 comments:
IT was FUN FUN FUN....and all the kids were so darn cute! :)
So cute, she makes an adorable princess. Hey I tried commenting on your photography blog but it wouldnt let me. I love the pictures of JEremys little family. Adorable!! Hey I am thinking of getting Kelsies Baptism pictures done. How much do you charge? I dont want alot, just a few. Let me know.
Super Fun! I loved all the pictures!!!!
This was one great Halloween this year. Sooooo much candy and so much sugar high and sooooooo much fright. What a day.
It sure was fun!
It was a fun couple of days! YEAH for holidays!!!!
Post a Comment