

Brooklyn has been waiting for this day for MONTHS. It finally came, she went to her first day of preschool last Friday. She had her backpack FULL of things to take with her. We emptied it the night before and she was able to take ONE toy for Show-and-Tell. Her cousin Ryan is in her class, but he was on vacation with his family for the first day. Aunt Sand (her teacher) said Brooklyn did great! I know she will continue to do great! I am so proud of my Brookie, love you sweetie!!!
Oh and a side note....I didn't cry, alot of you have asked me! Maybe a little emotional because I can't believe she is that big, but I didn't cry!

2 comments:
I just love them! So happy that I can be here to see them get to be such big girls! I think I got more teary then you Ti...hehe! You held it together! :)
Hooray for Brooklyn!
Post a Comment