Andy & I have always loved taking pictures. Whether it was just taking TONS of our girls or family, Andy just going out and taking nature pics, it's always been a love of ours. We recently decided to try and make this a little side dilly! We have done a few sessions the last few months and have really enjoyed it. We made a website http://www.graciemaephotography.com/ (which is a combination of our girls middle names, with a little twist). We are just trying to get us out there a little bit more. We have a facebook page, and I am in the process of making a little "button" you can take and add to your own blogs!!
Thanks to everyone, we are excited to see what happens!!!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I checked out your website and love it! I need to call you to set up an appointment for sometime this month. Are mornings or evenings better for you guys? e-mail me amleyshay@hotmail.com and we'll set it up. I'm so excited to have some cute pictures!
Post a Comment