Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How could I forget THIS!!!!

We have been working so hard on this for months! I can officially say she is potty trained!!!! Ok well we're working on the nighttime, but most mornings she is dry when she wakes up! I would consider that trained. WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR HER TOO!!!!!! Good job Brooklyn!!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

That is definitely trained! Way to go Brooklyn! I can't wait for that. :)

lAuRa said...

That IS something to celebrate! Lucky!! =) I bet it's a nice feeling.

The Barnum Family said...

Hooray for Brooklyn!

Heidi.. said...

Yay!!!! Woohoo!!! So proud of her... :)

Pop said...

Hoot, hoot, Brookie. Way to go girl. Papa and Polly thinks that is great

Josh and Juli said...

I hope that's trained - I'm counting it with Hallie! And besides, it's nicer to not have to wake up in the middle of the night when they need to go potty - one diaper/pull-up a day is pretty easy to do! Yay for potty training!!!