Friday, June 19, 2009

I love to see the Temple....

Last Friday we went to the Oquirrh Mtn Temple open house. What a beautiful temple! My girls were so good, of course until we were seated in a sealing room. Addison decided to show off her screaming skills and wanted to play! Nice! They really were good though! Brooklyn loved the chandeliers, but her favorite part was the water fountain outside! I know we went to the Timpanogos Temple open house when we were younger with my family, but this was an awesome experience as a mother to be able to take my own children! Who knows...maybe they will choose to get married there. It will be fun to share these pictures with them when they are older!

6 comments:

HunsakerMama said...

Of course your girls will love those pics when they are older! My parents took me to the Open House for the Jordan River Temple when I was just two months old! We don't have pics, but the program is stapled in my scrapbook, and I did get married there! :)I love the matching denium! What an adorable family!

Terra said...

Great pictures! we still haven't been yet.

Heidi.. said...

SO, here I am leaving a comment!! Woohoo! I love the pics you guys took there, you all look great. And the girls are just adorable!! :o)

Cindy said...

I'm leaving a comment as well! What great pictures! What a beautiful temple, we have had the chance to do some service there and it's been amazing!

Lori said...

That was a great day! Thanks Ti!

Pop said...

I hope to go with you the next time you go, if you go. But it is a lot of fun to watch temples be erected. We also went to the Bountiful Temple when you were growing up.