Monday, March 30, 2009

We want spring...we want spring!!!!

Last week when it wasn't SNOWING..... Brooklyn was finally able to ride her new bike outside! She has been waiting patiently since her birthday to try it.
She is slowly getting the idea how to pedal, and has a little advantage to the tiny slope of our driveway!

Addison was just excited to be outside too!! She has been cooped up in the house just like the rest of us! It was fun to be outside for a little while before it SNOWED again.....

5 comments:

Amy said...

We're ready too!!!!

Pop said...

Outdoors is always fun. I hate cabin fever. Your pics are cute.

Stephanie said...

Tina!!!
It's so late right now but I have to stay up one more minute to tell you
COME TO ST. GEORGE!!!
Not to rub-it in but we have fabulous weather going on. Get down here and come play with me!

Kandis said...

We are reading for spring to be here too! not yet ready for hot summer...but a lovely spring would be nice.

Heidi.. said...

I just have one word.

DITTO.

:)