Yesterday my family had a big bash at my Dad's to celebrate his and Polly's 19th Anniversary, Heidi's birthday, and threw in a little St. Patrick's Day. We had dinner, and then went outside because it felt FANTASTIC and played with the kids. We started playing Red-rover, and by our surprise, pretty much the whole family joined in. It was so much fun! We sang a few Happy Birthday songs to Heidi, and Dad and Polly had some cookies baked for the kids to frost. It's always fun when we can get the whole family together. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts! I can't even think of what to say, but Happy Thoughts!!
:o)
I like family get togethers. This is what makes me the most happy. You guys are awesome. We love you so much.
Dad and Poly
Looks like a lot of fun! And I can almost see my old house in some of those pictures.
DAD Who is Poly? Haha! That was tons-o-fun! Why do we not do things like that more often! Good times!!!!
Oh wait that last comment is from Lo! I forgot to log in :)
That was fun! We have a new favorite game at our house...Parker wants to play red rover! I like Heidi's comment! Happy Thoughts! Happy Thoughts!
Post a Comment