Oh my heck! That is hilarious! I wanna play now!
OK, so, Harold had a couple funny ones, but Josh was awesome...check out my blog for great pics of him!!
Be glad you didn't have to go through the teasing phase with hair too. Cut pics.
Ha ha ha. I love it!
hee hee hee hee:o)
OMG! That is so funny! Love the afro Ti!
That is funny. I love it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my heck! That is hilarious! I wanna play now!
OK, so, Harold had a couple funny ones, but Josh was awesome...check out my blog for great pics of him!!
Be glad you didn't have to go through the teasing phase with hair too. Cut pics.
Ha ha ha. I love it!
hee hee hee hee
:o)
OMG! That is so funny! Love the afro Ti!
That is funny. I love it.
Post a Comment