Too bad I didn't video what it was like an hour or so ago. It was coming down pretty hard! UGH! Does not make me happy, but what do ya do! As far as Brooklyn, oh she cracks me up! You would think that is the only song she knows! Funny girl! Move closer.. and closer.. and closer....
5 comments:
Too bad I didn't video what it was like an hour or so ago. It was coming down pretty hard! UGH! Does not make me happy, but what do ya do!
As far as Brooklyn, oh she cracks me up! You would think that is the only song she knows! Funny girl! Move closer.. and closer.. and closer....
that was so cute!! i loved her singing twinkle twinkle at the end!! what a doll!!!
I love the snow! I love christmas music!
Snow, SNow SNOw. Merry Christmas and to all a good night.
Tina! Just look at your cute little family! Thanks so much for inviting me to your blog. I'm excited to catch up with you!
Carolee
Post a Comment