Brooklyn has recently discovered that the tune to the ABC's and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star is the same! She loves to sing both of those songs, and the other day she was playing with her ABC game that plays the song. Instead of singing along with the ABC's, she began to sing Twinkle, Twinkle......HELLO! Smartie pants! :) I am just amazed by her everyday! She is growing to be such a smart girl! She says the funniest things too. (see Brooklyn's thoughts listed on the blog)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Gees Ti, you are always leaving Addie out! Totally joking. You know what I mean!
Oh Brookie dear! You are so so smart! I think you are one of the funniest little adult I know! Love ya!
Oh, I love when Brookie sings. She's got the cutest little voice!
:o)
i love your little girls!!! they are so stinkin adorable!!! i love loking at brookies thoughts too!!!
Brookie is all mine. She gets her smarts from me. She has taught me so much. We trade off you know. Ha, ha, ha.
Post a Comment