Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Happy 6 years!!
Andy and I just celebrated our anniversary last Friday. A whopping 6 years. Boy time flies! Oh, and...we went on a date! I know, i know....finally! I wanted to go see The Dark Knight, and Andy graciously went along. He didn't really want to see it, but in the end....he loved it as much as I did. We had a great time. Happy Anniversary Ang!! Love ya! (sorry for the picture babe, I had to use it.)! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I am glad that you guys finally went out for longer then an hour without your kids! Woo hoo! I am glad you had a fun night and thanks again for going to see The Dark Knight with me and the Shewells the following night! Lots of fun! Lets go again! haha!
Happy Anniversary! Boy time flies...I can remember your first date...Andy was so shy! Hee hee...I'm glad you had fun on your "movie date" and then seeing the movie again the very next night!
:o)
HAPPY ANNIVERSIARY!!!! i love your picture!!! that is SO an andy pose!!!! love you guys!!!
Well, I knew it was you anniversary, and i am happy you went out on "The Date" You deserve it. Polly and I will go see the Dark Knight with you if you go again.
I hope you had a great anniversary! You guys are getting old! Just Kidding of course! You two are awesome and we love you guys!
Dad of course we can go again!!!
Post a Comment