My nephew Seth had a baseball game which Andy and Brooklyn went to. I didn't go, but it looks like he did a great job! I love the ones with his tongue sticking out.







Oh, it was funny too, that same day Brooklyn and Andy matched....it was cute!The last two weekends we have laid more sod in the backyard. Nothing too big, but enough for Brookie to play until we do it next year. While we were laying the sod, Brookie had the SMARTEST idea and got into her pool with her clothes on. It was a hot day! 
The next day she wanted to go and step on the grass with her feeties. She said to us....."I sure do like this grass"! That makes the hard work worth it! 



The next day she wanted to go and step on the grass with her feeties. She said to us....."I sure do like this grass"! That makes the hard work worth it! 


Addison is starting to smile. It is so adorable. Of course we don't have the camera when she is doing the big grins, but we will be sure to post some when we get them. Here is what we have so far! There is also a picture of her in a hat that Grandma Becky made for her. 









One more thing....we are trying to potty train Brooklyn. This is what I have been able to do so far. As long as she has a movie, snack, drink, and books she will sit on the potty. She actually has gone a few times, but still not quite there. Any suggestions?!? She seems to be ready, but still needs a little help. 



6 comments:
Your girls are SO SO SO cute. I just love seeing them every day. The sod is looking so good too. I know how happy it has made you to have more of a "yard". I think you all were ready to join Brookie in the pool that day! It was super hot.
:o)
Everything lokks like it is coming along. The pictures are cute.
Just keep doing what you are doing for potty training. She will get use to it and I think she is smart enough to reccognize when she has to go. Just persistant and firm too.
Just "be"
Sorry.
What great pictures! For the next little while just have the stuff ready for her "potty" adventure and then ask her every 20 minutes or so if she has to go potty. She will know sooner or later when she has to go! Way to go Brookie!
That was fun pulling all those weeds! :) Good times! Despite all of my bad luck that day!
Looks great though, and I was glad to help out!
I love your girlies! They sure are getting so big! I will help Brookie by refilling her "potty" snacks and cup!
Good Heavens!!! Why didn't I think about the portable DVD player. THANK YOU!!!! You are the best!!! I will be giving that a try with a certain 3 1/2 year old I know.
Post a Comment