Thursday, May 1, 2008

Playing Outside! :)








Brooklyn just loves to be outside. Here are some pictures we have taken of her playing with her friend Riley, and daddy! She also loves to do bubbles with Aunt Lolo! She has got some great facial expressions when the bubbles pop by her! Too bad we can't keep the weather nice to play outside more often! Someday! :)

6 comments:

Tanner, Mel and Hayden said...

cute pics ti!! it sucks its so cold right now... :( it'll get warmer and we'll have PLENTY of outside time!! :)

Pop said...

Just some cute pictures. I love to be outside too. You really do need to put in a garden and grow potatoes, hee, hee.

Lori said...

Now that we got her bubble machine working, we won't get so messy! sheesh! Something that is supposed to be "not" messy, sure makes a horrible cleanup!
Yeah for bubbles~ cute pics TI!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I know what you mean. I love this nice weather and I don't want it to go unless it rains, I do love the rain.

Cindy said...

Yeah! Finally today is a beautiful day! It's warm and sunny (well mostly) we just might be on the up swing!
Brookie is so cute!

Amy said...

I hear ya, I can't wait for consistant nice weather... we haven't had that for a couple years I think. :) At least it feels that way.