
















Last Saturday we spent a few hours at Backyard Adventures for Hayley's birthday (my niece)! She turned 4, and I am sure she just loved this birthday! The kids had alot of fun, including the "BIG" kids...(wink wink Andy). We all wished we could take one of those playgrounds home with us. We had a great time! Happy Birthday Hayley! :)
5 comments:
there definitely were alot of BIG KIDS that had fun.. i know i did. :)
I am so glad that Dad had his camera, or we would have missed out on some fun fun pictures. I have to agree that everyone had a great time! Fun to see the Big kids having as much fun as the little ones~
It looks like 2 of the biggest kids (merrill and andy) had fun. I'm not sure I've ever seen those 2 grin so big! Thanks dad for the awesome pictures!
Looks like a lot of fun.
i think the "big kids" had as much fun as the little kids. Those playground parts are really built good, so they should hold "big Kids" A lot of fun
Post a Comment