Monday, February 25, 2008

Brooklyn's busy day!




Brooklyn was a big helper today. Besides all the routine things she does in a day, she helped us put together her big girl bed and she helped make dinner. She loves to help out with dishes, laundry, hanging up clothes, picking up toys, sweeping, mopping, dusting, and pretty much anything that uses a tool! I think I got her well trained for the future...what do you think!?! :) Hopefully she will keep that up! We love the help!

7 comments:

Pop said...

That is soo great. She looks like a pint size Betty Crocker. What a nice helper. She will have more in her resume at the age of 8 than most people do when they are 21.
That is sooo sweet. Love ya, dad

Pop said...

I'm back again and i still think it is cute.

Cindy said...

Wow, she is such a big helper! I like the apron on her! Thank you for coming to Little Ben's party...it was great to talk to you! I love you guys!

Pop said...

I just can't stop reading this blog. What a wonderful busy little home maker. Keep it up Tina. Brooklyn will be a good house little helper for a long time.

Love ya'll

Dad

Tina said...

Dad, you are the cutest! Thanks for reading my blog!!! I love to read the comments!!!
Love you all too!

Aubrey said...

So cute, she is quite the helper. That is good keep it up now because it will eventually stop. Maybe, maybe not in your case. She is adorable.

Amy said...

She will be a great big sister judging by how helpful she already is. :)