So...there we go....we found out a few weeks early. My good friend was nice enough to do an ultrasound for us. I myself, could have waited a bit longer, but Andy has been dying to find out. Haa haa for him, another GIRL!!! No, I was excited to find out today too, I just like giving Andy a hard time. We will have our regular "dr. appt. ultrasound" in February, and we will act surprised again! It's fun!Saturday, January 26, 2008
Soon to be The 4 G's.....
So...there we go....we found out a few weeks early. My good friend was nice enough to do an ultrasound for us. I myself, could have waited a bit longer, but Andy has been dying to find out. Haa haa for him, another GIRL!!! No, I was excited to find out today too, I just like giving Andy a hard time. We will have our regular "dr. appt. ultrasound" in February, and we will act surprised again! It's fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations on another girl! We have our ultra sound when your real one is... in February and we'll let you know what we're having. What's your due date again?
my due date is July 12th. Let us know when you find out!
Yea for girls, that is so fun. So any names thought of yet? Too bad they are different seasons. Ah well, you'll just have to buy more cute girly clothes. :)
Yeah i know it. Good thing for onesies!!! Hot summer!
We like the name Addison. Most likely that will be her name.
Addison Grace would be really cute Ti! HeeeHeee!
Post a Comment