You are so funny! That is hilarious! They are pretty fun to make. I wasn't too good at trimming around the faces though! Love the outfits!
LOL! I loved it!!
Ever since you posted these on your page, I have seen a ton of people go and make one for themselves. Look what You started TI! Love it!I will show you something else I found!
That was awesome. I love it.
That was funny. How do you come up with this stuff? I just must be out of the tech groove somewhat!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are so funny! That is hilarious! They are pretty fun to make. I wasn't too good at trimming around the faces though! Love the outfits!
LOL! I loved it!!
Ever since you posted these on your page, I have seen a ton of people go and make one for themselves. Look what You started TI! Love it!
I will show you something else I found!
That was awesome. I love it.
That was funny. How do you come up with this stuff? I just must be out of the tech groove somewhat!
Post a Comment